Please note that this recipe is not AIP or Paleo. However, I look forward to adapting the recipe to fit the AIP Diet soon.
I have a thing for sangria. I like fruit and I like wine so it’s really a no brainer. This is definitely my favorite sangria recipe and as a connoisseur of sangrias that is HUGE.
Watermelon Strawberry Sangria
- 3 cups watermelon chopped plus wedges for serving
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 bottle of Moscato
- 1 pint of Strawberries chopped plus additional for serving
- Pour the watermelon, vodka and then the Moscato into a serving pitcher.
- Put the pitcher into the refrigerator overnight or for at least 12 hours. You need to give the flavors time to combine otherwise its just going to taste like vodka.
- When you are ready to serve add the strawberries. Stir to combine.
- Serve with a wedge of watermelon and a strawberry.