Please note that this recipe is not AIP/Paleo.
All you want is a healthy and satisfying meal when you’ve had a busy day, but spending hours in the kitchen is no bueno. I like to make my delicious Quick Flatbread Mini Pizzas when I need healthy food fast. They only take about 20 minutes from start to finish and making them with fresh ingredients can actually be good for you and your family! Plus this recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to serve a crowd.
I also did a short little video to go with the recipe and photos this time. This is my first video!! I’m kinda excited. What do you guys think?
Quick Flatbread Mini Pizzas Recipe and Video with Reynolds Wrap
- 5 premade flatbreads
- Olive oil
- 2-3 medium roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- 1 bunch basil leaves
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Balsamic vinegar
- PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
- PLACE flatbread on a cookie sheet lined with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.
- DRIZZLE olive oil over the flatbread.
- ADD a few slices of tomatoes to each flatbread.
- SPRINKLE equal amounts of mozzarella on top of the tomatoes.
- PLACE the basil leaves on top of the mozzarella.
- SPRINKLE about a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese over the top of each flatbread. Don’t worry about getting the cheese on the cookie sheet as it’s lined with the foil. The cheese will make a mess but to clean up all you need to do is throw away the foil.
- PLACE the cookie sheet into the oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes. When done the cheese should be melted and is beginning to brown.
- REMOVE the pizzas from the pan and transfer to a plate. Serve with additional basil, Parmesan cheese and drizzled with balsamic vinegar.
Sponsored Post: While I received payment from Reynolds Wrap for this post the recipes, thoughts and opinions are my own. This post was originally posted via Epicurious.